In the event of Wet Weather always check Council Hotlines & SGFA Competitons Draw for latest updates.
- FINAL SERIES - UPDATE (2nd September)
- Draw has been updated with matches scheduled mid week. Please review.
- Final decision to play each match will be made by the Match Officials once ground is inspected.
NOTE TO ALL CLUBS, RTO’s & PLAYERS
2014 FINAL SERIES UPDATE (29th September)
In an attempt to complete the final series for all grades the SGFA Board has decided to schedule ALL remaining outstanding matches once this weekend 29th -31st August has been completed during the month of September pending weather and the availability of suitable grounds.
All matches will be scheduled by the Competition Secretary using the following criteria:
- Matches will be scheduled to be played either at night mid-week or on weekends commencing Monday 1st September when suitable grounds are available for use.
- Each match will be scheduled with a minimum of 2days (48 hours) advance notice to teams provided.
- The order of completion will be Semi Finals, Finals followed by Grand Final matches.
- Due to the SGRA (Referee’s Association) Annual Dinner NO matches will be scheduled during the evening of Friday 5th September.
- Teams which are scheduled to play in the FNSW Champion of Champions Round 1 on Sunday 14th September will not be scheduled to play on Saturday 13th September. These matches will be played on an earlier date.
- The schedule for matches set by the SGFA is final and will NOT be amended for any request including Member Club Presentation days/events.
- It is anticipated that all matches will be concluded by Sunday 14th September. Matches not completed by this date will be played within the following week.
Please advise all participants of this notification.
SGFA Board of Directors
SEASON 2014 FINAL & GRAND FINAL Procedures are now available for viewing in the Library. They will be found under RULES.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS !!!